FAQ about Payday Loans
I would like to know...
- What is a Cash Advance or Payday Loan?
- What about Qualifying?
- Does the process take long?
- What if I have bad credit?
- How often should I use this service?
- How is the loan amount determined?
- How soon do I have to pay back the loan?
What is a Cash Advance, Payday Loan, or Paycheck Loan?
They are all different names for a short term loan of between $50 and $1500 that you pay back on your next payday.
A payday advance provides you with an unsecured, short-term cash advance until your payday. Customers choose payday advances to cover small, unexpected expenses while avoiding costly bounced-check fees and late payment penalties. With Click 'n PayDay you can sign up via our form for a payday loan online and have your advance electronically deposited to your checking or savings account by a payday loan lender.
- Currently have a job (or receive regular income)
- Make at least $1000 per month
- Are 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen
- Have checking account or savings account with direct deposit
- Fill in our online application form
- Within minutes we will tell you if you have been approved
- Your loan agreement will be displayed online for you to sign
Does the process take long?
Customers typically receive approval within hours of applying. Since the money is wired directly into your checking or savings account, you could get your cash as soon as the same day. Most of the time the cash is in your account by the next day if you apply during business hours.
How often should I use this service?
Whenever an immediate or urgent need arises, Click `n PayDay is here to help. It is important to remember that a payday cash advance loan is a short-term answer to an immediate cash need. Payday loans are not intended for repeated use in supporting an on-going budget situation from payday to payday. Repeated use or reliance on payday loans can create serious financial difficulties.
How is the payday cash advance loan amount determined?
Our lenders qualify you for a payday advance amount based on your current income and other questions that you answer truthfully on our sign up form. Some payday lenders loan up to $1,500, depending on circumstances of the borrower.
How soon do I have to pay back the loan?
Payday cash advance loans are generally repaid back when you receive your next paycheck. The standard time for loan repayment is usually no less than 7 days and no longer than 18 days. Your lender should disclose this information when you agree to their terms. Repaying your payday loan could not be easier. Your lender simply debit the payment from your debit card on your payday for the agreed amount – no fuss and nothing further for you to do.